Lemon Grass Essential Oil
Lemongrass, known as Cymbopogon citratus or Andropogon citratus, smells just like lemons. However, lemongrass is milder, sweeter and less sour compared to lemons. The grass is mainly used in Chinese and Thai recipes and as well as in beverages, deserts, tea and so forth.
PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE
The benefits you will get using the oil of Skin café are –
- The astringent property of lemongrass promotes the construction of skin, hair follicles, blood vessels and muscles.
- Stops abnormal hair loss and falling of teeth.
- Keeps blood flow normal via construction of blood vessels.
- Diminish the insomnia problem.
- Reduces as body odor.
- Mitigates depression.
- Inhibit microbial growth.
- The astringent property helps stoppage of blood flow via construction of blood vessels.
- Has astringent property – promotes the construction of skin, hair follicles, blood vessels and muscles.
- Has properties such as antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge and so forth.
Keep it out of sunshine & heat, store in cool dark place & best with 12 months of opening.
Message your scalp with the oil and it will downsize the hair fall. Moreover, use this oil to stop falling of teeth.
Having pain in muscles and joints you can use the oil to heal from the pains.
Because of fevers, colds, coughs, influenza and poxes you can face terrible headache and toothache which can be cured using lemon grass essential oil.
To remove body odors people use different synthetic deodorants those have bad impact on not only environment but also sensitive skins and resulting in allergies. However, lemongrass essential oil does not have any such of these bad effects since it is herbal as well.
External use only.
Product of Skin Café Limited