Benefits of Skin Cafe 100% Pure & Natural Argan Oil
- Moisturizes skin
- Good for Anti-aging
- Reduces skin’s oiliness
- Treats acne and heals skin infection
- Moisturizes hair and scalp
- Reduces hair breakage and split ends
- Prevents hair loss
- Promotes hair growth
Who can use Skin Cafe 100% Pure & Natural Argan Oil?
- Men and women both can use this product.
- For all skin types.
How To Use
- Face Oil: Skin Cafe 100% Pure & Natural Argan Oil can be used as a moisturizer. You can either apply it topically or infuse it with your daily moisturizer and lotion for a moisturizing effect. This will also help you to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as dark spots. This oil has anti-sebum effects that can assist in treating and diminishing acne.
- Acne Treatment: Take a little bit of Skin Cafe 100% Pure & Natural Argan Oil, mix it with your moisturizer and apply it directly to your skin at least twice a day. This can help to treat several different types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion.
- Hair Oil: Take a good amount of Skin Cafe 100% Pure & Natural Argan Oil, apply the oil on your scalp and massage with fingertips using a circular motion. Then apply the rest of the oil to your hair evenly. Leave the oil for half an hour or overnight and wash your hair with a shampoo. This will make your hair stronger and thicker. Use this oil 2 to 3 times a week for better results.
- Deep Conditioning Treatment: Apply this oil to your scalp and hair, cover it with a towel or shower cap and keep the oil on for more than one hour or leave it overnight and wash it off the next day. This will make dry, damaged hair smooth and silky and also minimize hair breakage.
Argan Nuts: Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.) Argan oil is obtained through cold pressing technique. This oil is used in culinary staple as well as skin and hair care recipes. Argan oil is mostly used as a moisturizer for skin and hair because it is full of fatty acids, mainly oleic acid and linoleic acid.