- Cleanses and eliminates dirt.
- Reduces excess sebum without excessively drying out.
- Fights acne-causing bacteria.
Who can use this face wash?
- Women and men both can use this product.
- For oily and acne prone skin.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. A patch test is recommended. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of the reach of children. Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
Made in Bangladesh
How To Use
To use face wash, dampen your face slightly and apply a small amount to create a lather. Rub gently and rinse thoroughly.
- Aloe Vera- Aloe vera has anti-bacterial properties that can help control and reduce acne-causing bacteria.
- Mint- Mint leaves control the secretions of sebum in the skin. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of mint leaves prevent inflammation and cure acne.
- 0.5% Salicylic Acid- Salicylic acid has exfoliating properties that decrease acne by sloughing off dead skin cells and maintaining clear pores.
Aqua, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-150 Distearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum.