Skin Cafe 100% Pure & Natural Argan Oil is named “The liquid gold” for its incredible benefits considering skin and hair care. It is the best moisturizer for dry, damaged, and sensitive skin and hair. Use this oil regularly to do away with wrinkles, spots, and natural mushroom growth of hair.
Ingredient: Argan Oil
Argan Oil: Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree. (Argan oil oil is obtained through cold pressing technique. This oil is used in skin and hair care recipes. Argan oil is mostly used as a moisturizer for skin and hair because it is full of fatty acids, mainly oleic acid and linoleic acid.
Country of Origin: Morocco
Packaged in Bangladesh
- 100% pure and natural
- Can be used on both skin and hair
- For all skin types
- For Skin
- Moisturizes skin
- Good for Anti-aging
- Reduces skin’s oiliness
- Treats acne and heals skin infection
- For Hair
- For Hair
- Moisturizes hair and scalp
- Reduces hair breakage and split ends
- Prevents hair loss
- Promotes hair growth
How to use:
- Face Oil: Skin Cafe 100% Pure & Natural Argan Oil can be used as a moisturizer. You can either apply it topically or infuse it with your daily moisturizer and lotion for a moisturizing effect. This will also help you to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as dark spots. This oil has anti-sebum effects that can assist in treating and diminishing acne.
- Acne Treatment: Take a little bit of Skin Cafe 100% Pure & Natural Argan Oil, mix it with your moisturizer and apply it directly to your skin at least twice a day. This can help to treat several different types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion.
- Hair Oil: Take a good amount of Skin Cafe 100% Pure & Natural Argan Oil, apply the oil on your scalp and massage with fingertips using a circular motion. Then apply the rest of the oil to your hair evenly. Leave the oil for half an hour or overnight and wash your hair with a shampoo. This will make your hair stronger and thicker. Use this oil 2 to 3 times a week for better results.
- Deep Conditioning Treatment: Apply this oil to your scalp and hair, cover it with a towel or shower cap and keep the oil on for more than one hour or leave it overnight and wash it off the next day. This will make dry, damaged hair smooth and silky and also minimize hair breakage.
Who can use Skin Cafe Argan Oil?
- Men and women both can use this product
- For all skin types
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of the reach of children. A patch test is recommended.
Is argan oil a carrier oil?
Ans. Yes. Argan oil is a carrier oil.
Can argan oil be used with other oils?
Ans. Yes. Argan oil can be mixed with other essential oils.
Can argan oil be used on the face?
Ans. Yes. Argan oil’s anti-sebum affect, effectively regulates the amount of sebum on the skin.
Can argan oil be used as an oil cleanser?
Ans. Yes. The oil dissolves dirt, grime, and makeup residue, all while nourishing your skin with the goodness in the process.
Can argan oil clog pores?
Ans. No. Argan oil is a non-comedogenic oil which means it will not clog your pores.
Is argan oil good for acne?
Ans. Yes. Argan oil controls sebum, keeps skin from looking oily and helps prevent acne caused by clogged pores.
Can people with sensitive skin use argan oil?
Ans. Yes. Argan oil works great for all skin types, although it is recommended to do a patch test before using it as everybody’s skin is different. What might work for one, might not always work for the others.
Does argan oil grow hair?
Ans. Yes. Argan oil can help with hair growth and thickness.
Can pregnant women use argan oil?
Ans. Yes. Argan oil is considered likely safe to use during pregnancy, as long as it is used on the skin only. It also helps to prevent and reduce stretch marks. However, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using argan oil.