End of Dull Hair- Banana Shampoo with Egg Protein
Net Vol. 250ml b
Skin Cafe Banana Shampoo harnesses the power of vitamin-enriched banana and nutrient-rich egg protein to leave hair nourished from root to tip and strengthen the hair strands, as well as diminish hair fall, leaving your hair healthy and soft.
MADE IN BANGLADESH
Banana– Banana is rich in potassium, vitamins, and natural oils. It moisturizes the scalp, prevents dandruff, smooths frizzy hair, and makes hair shinier and silky.
Egg Protein– Egg protein has vitamins like riboflavin and niacin. All these nutrients play a vital role in hair growth and renewal. It helps with dry scalp and tames frizz.
Aqua, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Amodimethicone, Laureth-23, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Color, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Egg Protein, Parfum.
How to use:
Take an adequate amount of shampoo in the palm, create a good lather, and gently massage the scalp and hair. Finally, rinse well.
- Keeps hair follicles clean and scalp fresh.
- Softens hair and protects hair’s natural elasticity.
- Makes hair sleek, shiny, and smooth.
Who can use this shampoo?
Both men and women can use this shampoo.
Why choose Skin Cafe End of Dull Hair- Banana Shampoo?
This shampoo is enriched with banana and egg protein to leave hair nourished from root to tip and strengthen the hair stands, as well as diminish hair fall, leaving your hair healthy and soft.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. Keep out of the reach of children. Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
- How often should you shampoo your hair?
- There is no harm in washing hair every day till you are not finding any breakages or your hair is becoming very thin. However, wash every day if you have oily or normal hair and a few days a week if you have dry hair.
- What is the proper way of shampooing?
- Lather shampoo only at the roots, where you will have the most build-up of scalp oil and styling residue, with a pH-balanced shampoo to regulate the acidity of your scalp oil and avoid over-stimulating your sebaceous glands. To cleanse the ends, let the shampoo run down your hair as you rinse.
- Does regular shampooing cause hair fall?
- No. Regular shampooing will help in growing healthy and strong hair.
- Does regular shampooing dry your hair?
- This is a myth shampooing with the right hair products re-moisturizes the hair and helps in retaining the natural oil of the hair.