Benefits of Skin Cafe Avocado Oil
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin
- Prevents sun damage
- Reduces under-eye dark circle
- Fights inflammation
- Encourages hair regrowth
- Prevents hair from future breakage
- Fights dandruff
- Helps to seal the cuticle
Who can use Skin Cafe Avocado Oil?
- Men and women both can use this product.
- For all skin types.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of the reach of children. A patch test is recommended
Country of Origin: Mexico
Packaged in Bangladesh
How To Use
- Moisturizer: You can incorporate Skin Cafe 100% Natural Cold Pressed Avocado Oil in your everyday skin care regimen. Add few drops of this oil to your moisturizer and apply at night time. This is a very good way to moisturize dry skin.
- Face Mask: Mix a little bit of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Cold Pressed Avocado Oil with your desired face mask and apply it on your face.
- For Oily Skin: Use Skin Cafe 100% Natural Cold Pressed Avocado Oil with Skin Cafe Detox Healing Clay Mask. This will help to control sebum secretion and leave your skin hydrated, balanced and replenished.
- For Dry and Dull Skin: Use Skin Cafe 100% Natural Cold Pressed Avocado Oil with Skin Cafe Brightening Mask to get a soft and glowing skin.
- Hot Oil Massage: Warm up 3 tablespoon of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Cold Pressed Avocado Oil and gently massage the oil onto your clean scalp and hair. Wrap it with a warm towel for up to 20 minutes then wash the treatment out with plain water or use a shampoo. Massaging your scalp with hot oil stimulates blood circulation in that area, leading to a better distribution of nutrients to your hair follicles. This nourishment and strengthening of hair follicles can lead to faster hair growth.
- Hair Mask: Make your own DIY hair mask with Skin Cafe 100% Natural Cold Pressed Avocado Oil. Add a good amount of this oil to your mask and apply on your hair. Let the mask set for at least 20 minutes or up to three hours. Wash off the mask with warm water or a mild shampoo.
- For Hair Fall: Use this oil with Skin Cafe Hair Fall Treatment Mask.
- For Dandruff: Use this oil with Skin Cafe Anti Dandruff Treatment Mask.
Avocado: Avocado is a great source of biotin, which is part of the B complex vitamins. Biotin is known to help prevent dry skin when applied topically. It can also help prevent brittle hair.
Ingredient: Avocado Oil