Benefits of Skin Cafe Jojoba Oil
- Reduces acne and controls sebum production.
- Fades fine lines and wrinkles.
- Boosts skin’s glow.
- Nourishes and heals dry lips.
- Moisturizes scalp and hair.
- Reduces dandruff.
- Prevents hair loss and split ends.
- Strengthens hair roots and promotes hair growth.
Who can use Skin Cafe Jojoba Oil?
- Men and women both can use this product.
- For all skin types.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of the reach of children. A patch test is recommended.
Country of Origin: USA
Packaged in Bangladesh
How To Use
- Face Mask: To reduce acne, mix a little amount of Skin Cafe Jojoba Oil with your favorite DIY acne mask. Apply to your face, wait for 15 to 20 minutes and wash off then apply a moisturizer.
- Facial Oil: Incorporate this oil into your night time skin care routine. You can either mix the oil with your moisturizer or apply it directly to your face.
- Lip therapy: Infuse this oil with a lip balm or use alone to soothe dry and chapped lips.
- Hair Oil: Take an appropriate amount of Skin Cafe Jojoba Oil and apply it to your scalp and hair. Massage your scalp thoroughly for 15 minutes and let the oil sit for at least 30 minutes or leave it overnight then wash your hair with a shampoo.
- Hair Mask: You can also add this jojoba oil to a hair mask of your choice and apply it to hair.
- Scalp Treatment: For scalp treatment, massage this oil only to your scalp and leave it overnight. Do this at least twice a week for better results.
Jojoba: Jojoba plant (Simmondsia chinensis), also known as goat nut is an oil-like wax extracted by cold pressing method from the seeds of the jojoba plant. It is gentle enough to be used as a carrier oil to mix with other essential oils. It can also be used on its own.
Ingredient: Jojoba Oil