This serum helps reduce the appearance of large pores and controls sebum while hydrating the skin. It is packed with actives like 5% Niacinamide, 0.5% Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, and Green Tea Extract.
Green Tea Extract helps regulate the skin’s sebum production, shrink pores, and prevent them from clogging.
- Reduces the size of enlarged pores.
- Regulates sebum production
- Moisturizes dehydrated skin
Made in Bangladesh
How to use:
Take 3-4 drops of serum into your palm and apply on your cleansed face. Lightly tap, pat, and smooth the serum out. You can incorporate this serum into your evening skincare regimen. Finish with your desired moisturizer. Remember to apply SPF in your morning skincare routine.
When to apply
Who can use Skin Cafe My Therapist Serum- Brightening?
Anyone above the age of 20 can use this product.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. A patch test is recommended. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of the reach of children. Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
- 5% Niacinamide helps minimize the appearance of enlarged pores
- 5% Salicylic Acid helps reduce excess oil and unclogs pores.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps retain moisture and keeps skin hydrated.
- Green Tea Extract helps regulate the skin’s sebum production, shrink pores, and prevent them from clogging.
Aqua, Disodium EDTA, Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, 1,3 Propanediol, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract.