Benefits of Skin Cafe Castor Oil
- Assures hair growth and relieves dandruff
- Moisturizes hair
- Balances Scalp pH levels and boosts hair follicle health
- Delays hair turning gray
- Moisturizes skin
- Prevents wrinkle
- Soothes sunburn
- Fights dry lips
Who can use Skin Cafe Castor Oil?
- Men and women both can use this product.
- For all skin types.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of the reach of children. A patch test is recommended.
Country of Origin: Brazil
Packaged in Bangladesh
How To Use
- Hair Oil Massage : Massage Skin Cafe Castor Oil into your scalp. Apply the oil to the rest of your hair, using a comb to ensure even coverage. It doesn’t need to be soaked through with oil, but all of your hair should be moist. After applying the oil put a shower cap on and wait for 30 minutes. This helps to add some heat, which can help the ingredients get absorb into your hair. Then wash it off with a regular shampoo.
- Hair Mask : : Add Skin Cafe Castor Oil in your favorite DIY mask. This can help thicken your hair. Massage on your scalp to increases the blood circulation. This allows more nutrients to reach the hair roots making it healthier.
- Under Eyes : Add 1 drop of Skin Cafe Castor Oil to your eye cream and apply it underneath your eyes. Massage the oil into your under-eye area with your fingertips to help boost circulation while moisturizing the area. This will help to reduce swelling, puffiness and wrinkles.
- Eyebrows : Use a cotton swab or clean mascara wand to wipe a small amount of castor oil over your clean eyebrows. Gently massage the castor oil into the eyebrows. Be careful so that the castor oil does not come into contact with the eyes. If it does, wash it out immediately. Apply the oil at night on a regular basis and wash it off in the next morning with water or a mild cleanser.
- Lips : Mix a little bit of this castor oil with your lip balm or mask and use it regularly to keep your dry, chapped lips hydrated.
Castor oil : Castor oil is enriched with vitamin E, omega fatty acids and proteins, castor oil helps prevent hair fall, premature greying of hair, battle irritated scalp problems and promotes hair growth. Be it tan, pigmentation, acne or ageing castor oil is the best fix for all.